I love Mediterranean food. It is rich and flavorful. They really know how to make food taste good! One of my favorite appetizers is this delicious feta and tomato dip, which is typically eaten with pita bread. So dang good, but not super healthy the way it is normally prepared!
I decided to make my own version of this. I’ve lightened up this dish by using a small amount of low-fat feta and added a wedge of light laughing cow cheese along with some yummy spices. It is both Keto friendly and low-carb. And I used Cloud Bread (or some call them Revolution Rolls), which is a light and yummy low-carb “bread” substitute… They are amazing!
Here is the recipe for the dip:
- .5 oz reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 Wedge of Light Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese
- 1 Small Tomato Diced or 1/2 Cup
- Generous dash of dill weed
- Salt and Pepper to Taste (you probably won’t need much salt, depending on how salty the feta is)
Mix all of these ingredients together in a small bowl and serve with Revolution Rolls. Enjoy!