Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, Trees or cups are my absolute FAVORITE dessert! I just love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter! Of course, if you’re on a Keto diet, this yummy dessert is out of the question… or is it? Great news! Here is a healthy Keto-friendly alternative to our favorite sweet treat! This recipe uses a couple of hard-to-find ingredients, but I have included links so that you can find them. Lily’s Baking Chips and Swerve Confectioners sugar are two key ingredients here to making this recipe taste so good!
This recipe makes 12 eggs, and has 3 net carbs per serving!
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know how it turned out for you!
- Mix together the peanut butter, almond flour, vanilla extract, melted butter and sweetener. Blend together until completely smooth.
- Put the mixture inside the freezer for about 1 hour to chill and harden a bit.
- Once chilled, form the batter into 12 evenly sized egg shapes (or other preferred shape) on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer again, this time for an additional 2-3 hours until hardened well.
- While the Lily’s baking chips and the coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted and combined.
- Allow the chocolate cool off slightly (just enough so that you don't burn yourself in the next step)
- Use 2 forks to carefully dip the peanut butter eggs into the melted chocolate, coating both sides well.
- Place the dipped chocolate peanut butter eggs back on the parchment lined baking sheet, and return them to the freezer for another 30 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 egg
Amount Per Serving Calories 120Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 4mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 4gSugar 4gSugar Alcohols 4gProtein 4g