If you’re like me, you’re probably asking tons of questions like I was, such as:
- What is Chalk Couture?
- Can I make money with Chalk Couture?
- Is this something anyone can do?
- Can I make and sell items with Chalk Couture?
- Can I start a business selling Chalk Couture products?
- How much money can I really earn with Chalk Couture? What is the income potential?
All About Chalk Couture
If at any time you decide you’re ready to get started, you can sign up as a Chalk Couture Independent Designer at: BetterLifeBlog.Chalkcouture.com
What is Chalk Couture?
Chalk Couture is a Chalk Transfer and Chalk Paste combination that you can use to simply create magical pieces of artwork.
The Chalk Couture Transfer is a reusable adhesive silkscreen, which can be used on chalkboards, windows, glass, mirrors, tile, whiteboards, wood, painted furniture, fabric, and so much more. The Transfers are available in many different fun designs, styles, and sizes. With proper care, the transfer may be used many, many times.
The Chalkology Chalk Paste is a removable, water-soluble crafting paste that goes on wet, dries hard, and washes off nonporous surfaces with water. It is used with Chalk Couture Transfers to create a beautiful design. Once the paste is dry, it will not smear or smudge and has a durable yet smooth texture/finish. It can be layered, glittered (while it’s wet) and even written on (once it is dry).
The Couture Ink offers permanent color when heat set and is ideal for fabric, apparel, and other soft surfaces. Read all use and care instructions for fabulous results, and test a small area on your favorite surface before use.
Chalk Couture Starter Kit
When you sign up on my team as a Chalk Couture Independent Designer, you will receive this amazing starter kit! It contains over a $240 value, and includes the following items:
- 1 Chalk Couture Designer Start-Up Guide
- 1 Pack Thank You Cards (12)
- 1 Chalk Couture Apron
- 8 Chalk Transfers (various sizes)
- 5 Chalkology Pastes (3 oz. jars)
- 1 Aiden White Chalkboard (9″ x 12″)
- 1 Boutique Board (10″ Round)
*Contents subject to change
What can I use Chalk Couture on?
Originally, Chalkology Paste was specially formulated for use on Chalk Couture’s porcelain steel chalkboards. The Paste has since developed into a much more versatile product and it can be used on a very large variety of surfaces. There are many different materials on the market being sold and used as chalkboard that you can use to create. Chalk Paste can also be used on wood, glass, fabric, painted drywall, painted furniture, metal chairs, windows, tin décor, custom made chalkboards, items painted with chalkboard paint, and the list goes on!
Different transfers can be combined for unique one-of-a-kind designs. Get creative!
How can I earn Money with Chalk Couture?
The income potential is really up to you! Many have been able to take this business opportunity and run with it, turning it into a truly life-changing source of income. Of course, that’s not the case for everyone. It is really up to you to decide how much time, effort and energy you want to invest. Just know that there is a HUGE opportunity here – there is nothing else like this and Chalk Couture is still a young company. This is really a great time to get started!
If you’d love to become an Independent Chalk Couture Designer here are a few things you need to know:
- When you sign up to become a designer you get 40% off all your products.
- You also will get a ONE TIME use coupon for 50% after your sign up and get your starter kit. This is a GREAT way to stock up on inventory. Chalk Couture has made it easy for you to run your business how YOU want to run it.
- If you love the products and want to make pretty things for your home only? GREAT- sign up to get the 40% off discount!
- If you want to start a Home Décor business, sweet! Sign up to get the discount on transfers and make beautiful products every day and start and etsy shop or sell online or in store!
- If you want to host make and take events, where you teach classes and everyone leaves with beautiful décor…perfect! Sign up so you can purchase our amazing line or chalk transfers and chalk pastes and get partying today!
- If vendor events and fairs are your thing, Chalk Couture is perfect for you! Our products demonstrate amazingly well at events! People love to try out our products first hand and usually end up buying more to do at home!
What do I need to know about Chalk Couture Requirements?
As a designer, you get 40% off on all your products. To remain a designer and be eligible for that discount your only requirement is a minimum personal volume of $150 per quarter (beginning the following quarter after you start). This includes the wholesale amount of product orders you place, or orders that come in from your website sales.
There is a $19.99 fee that is charged monthly to you, this pays for your website to use with chalk couture and you will earn 25% on all website sales that come in. Chalk couture handles all the processing and shipping! The fee also includes one Club Couture transfer (valued at $17.99) every month shipped to your door!
The monthly fee is waived the first month and charged thereafter. I always say it’s easy to recoup, if you just make one thing with that transfer and sell it, you’ll get your money back!
Is there training to use Chalk Couture?
Chalk Couture has many trainings available, which you’ll gain access to. Also, in our team we have numerous trainings as well. We also have many videos and photos you can use and share to build excitement with your social media and get your business off to a fantastic start! We’re also working on team trainings in person too!
The possibilities are endless!
Nancy, Better Life Blog
Chalk Couture Independent Designer